Great Lakes Referral is a company that allows you to keep your Michigan real estate license with a broker so you can still make an income from your real estate referrals – past clients, friends, family, etc.
It’s easy to get started!
- Transfer your license to Great Lakes Referral
- Sign our Licensee/Broker Contract
- Once you receive your pocket card, you can begin referring prospects
- When you have a referral, submit a referral form
- We match an agent based on your clients’ needs (or you can request one)
- We track your referral throughout the process, keeping you updated along the way
- Once the transaction has closed, we collect the referral fee and mail a check to you
We place referrals with one of our qualified agents, or if outside our market area, another qualified Broker.
Advantages to You:
- Great Lakes is paid a higher referral fee of 30% compared to 20-25% that many companies receive
- Generous commission split of 70/30
- No more Local, State, or National dues
- Send referrals anywhere in the United States
- Agents are carefully selected to best fit your prospects’ needs
- Annual fee AND Con-Ed reimbursement with just one closed transaction each year
- Dedicated staff to maintain communication
- Access to all our offices throughout Michigan